[L'Arc-en-Ciel] The 9th Thread ~ 44th single FOREVER (29.09.21) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #36  
Old 7th June 2023, 08:21 PM
mi|kshake's Avatar
mi|kshake mi|kshake is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 3,164
I'll need to give it a listen!

I was looking at Tetsuya's Insta following the Like~An~Angel live and it's a shame he's getting so many negative comments. I think it's great he's still able to perform L'Arc's music if the other members aren't free or fancying it.

Seems like Hyde has a new single coming soon as well which from the cover I assume is a rock song. I wonder when we will hear more of the Roentgen 2 project assuming it does still exist?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.