What the heck is the Real Me PV trying to get across? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 14th September 2004, 07:09 AM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
The rebel ayu doesn't actually walk away at the end. She's destroyed and tossed into the pile of dead bare dolls.
Wait, I thought she did? I thought the gilttery Ayu who had the little chip things fell into the pit at the end? I remember that you see one of those little chips in the end, and I thought that meant it was the glittery Ayu?

Maybe I need to watch it again.
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.