did ayu really have surgery? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 21st January 2003, 09:25 PM
boogieordie's Avatar
boogieordie boogieordie is offline
girlish H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 8,136
Personally I'm more sick of hearing about it than anything else.. I want to say she didn't, but I don't know that so how can I? And I coudl say she did.. but I don't know that either..

Oh well.. it's not important anyway..

Rock on!
Ashley
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.