I just got A BALLADS... - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 26th December 2004, 04:00 AM
CREATE's Avatar
CREATE CREATE is offline
Prologue Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by kournikova
wow lucky you... i got the indonesian version here... ^^ (a duplication of japan version but still... no 1st pressing here aheiaehiahe) ^^
me too! hahahahahah indonesian version
my A BEST, I am..., RAINBOW, A BALLADS, Memorial address [CD only, no CD+DVD versions around here ] & RMX WORKS CDs are all indonesian versions

it means the A BEST & A BALLADS don't contain the slipcase, so i bought also the Hong Kong imported ones

it's very lucky of you to get the first pressing of A BALLADS, yes you are, as for me i only have the limited ed for Free & Easy... (T_T)

i want more limited editions....
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 26th December 2004, 02:07 PM
extepan's Avatar
extepan extepan is offline
Mirror Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,337
CREATE, limited editions dont mean anything. give the idea up!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 28th December 2004, 11:10 AM
CREATE's Avatar
CREATE CREATE is offline
Prologue Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 243
come to think of it, i think you're right extepan!
*feels embarassed for being silly
*and then runs away
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 28th December 2004, 11:43 AM
Exile Exile is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 90
I wonder how many of you bought Japan Version CDs, which are the main thrusts since overseas versions are all over the place.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 29th December 2004, 09:38 AM
aYuH-evolution's Avatar
aYuH-evolution aYuH-evolution is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: California
Posts: 405
I found mines at the Fresno New Years. I saw a little sign that said, "Thai, Laos, Hmong, Chinese, and Japanese music"...so then I went to check if there were any Ayu CDs...^-^ I then saw her! Muhahaha. I got it cheap, er-...I think. Hahaha.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.