fairyland lyrics? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 20th August 2005, 12:53 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Petit*
It's kind of in the nature of the english language to be direct, compared to other languages like japanese and spanish. Like shakira (I think it was her) said, she though her lyrics sometimes became really weird in english, because spanish has a more subtle way of expressing things.
not only just the nature of the language, but also I think the nature of the people. For example, one day I was watching Oprah...yes...and she did a show on 30 year-old women around the world, and when asked what they thought about Americans, a great majority of them said that American women were very loud, talkative, and outgoing. I think that Americans in general are a very direct people who are used to having the freedom to say what they please when they please...bad thing or good thing? I'm not sure...
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.