An "A" picture - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 8th September 2005, 02:50 AM
Rickumi's Avatar
Rickumi Rickumi is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayufan11
Yup music is a huge part of my life and I wanted one of my favorite not well known in america... I wanted a shakira because shes my favorite singer with her spanish things but after laundry service shes so americanized and my 2nd fav singer would be ayu and shes foreign and I thought it was a better choice especially since she had a nicer logo.
i thought abou Shakira, she is the one....
but, to write SHAKIRA is to much long...
__________________


because we are going to be together untill our next life... - I´m in love
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
logo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.