![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Moderator Nominations
Quote:
Chibinina4 EdenZone Biscuitgirl People who don't match the qualities to be nominated: Ayumi Hamasaki - she's too busy!! And she's got enough work already! She'd better be doing her wonderful work than moderating a forum, even though it's AHS!!!!! (of course it would be a honor if she was here with us!! hahah)Bob Saget - hahaha sorry Bob Saget I know you've registered here but no!!! Grantith - Sorry Grant, I know you're awesome but you can't moderate twice at the same time! How would you be able to take care of the ELT forum? ![]() OmegaPrime - You're a robot!! And you're a mod! So you're already doing your duty hehhe ![]() nmskalmn - NO!!!! You already do a lot for us! Having double duties would be exausting for you LOL![]() AyuRocks, isaac hiew, SurrealDreams, kawai - would you be willing to lose your admin powers and become mods again? I think the answer is no, so I won't choose any of you LOL ![]() Zef - hahaha he chooses what he wants to be or not! after all he's THE AHS FOUNDER!!!
Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 25th March 2003 at 09:00 PM. |
|
|
![]() |