Ayufan in japan are concerned? - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 18th November 2005, 05:29 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Well I have to say that Madonna both have super unique idea and style. But I have to say that yes ayu does "consider" ideas from Madonna;however, I have to say that a lot of things that ayu does she has her own concept compare to Madonna. And saying of fasion compare to the current style of ayu and Madonna they are both into purple. Take for instint in Madonna's performance of "Hung Up." Her outfit are all purple and take ayu's Bold&Delicious it's using Purple as the central color. So do you say that ayu is copying Madonna for copying. I think a lot of things are ridiclous. And plus a lot of times artist go with the fasion that's going on right now! And what's wrong doing the fasion??? So is it wrong to wear something when it's "rad???" that's my opinion
Old 18th November 2005, 11:42 AM
TO BE Initiate

Thumbs down

I think it is just fashion.
It is true that all images are VERY similar, but I do not think that Ayu copies ANYBODY. She wants to be known and create her own image, then, it does not have felt that she copies other big artists (who are big artists for undressing LOL (I think the most of them)). In any case, if really there is someone who copies someone, they must be the producers and these ppl, that they are so stupid that they cannot create an own PV and to copy ideas of the other ppl. Does someone know if they are the same producers for both artists? I hope NOT. They are creating a bad reputation to Ayumi.
Old 18th November 2005, 06:20 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

o.m.g.

one word: ridiculous.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』