An "A" picture - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 3rd January 2006, 09:22 AM
Azmaria's Avatar
Azmaria Azmaria is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 2,693
I finally got the chance to take a photo of it and my sis uploaded it in the internet, so here is my tatoo



I just love it and I dont think I might regret it, because I still love ayu and i will still love her
__________________

I was watching your long, beautiful eyelashes all night alone
While you were sleeping and dreaming


I hear there is a destined soul mate for everyone
Surely in the only one life

thx Yoake for this lovely set

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
logo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.