What is Ayumi singing in "Beautiful Fighters"? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 18th June 2006, 06:05 PM
stardusties's Avatar
stardusties stardusties is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 4,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazuki
I just wanted to know what everyone would hear.. Ladies Night was pretty obvious.. x__x

Blue baggus xDD
-giggle-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishidabo
Smile for me

XD XD XD
I wanna see your grill!!
__________________



IF ANYONE, ANYONE!!! HAS THE POSTER FOR CAROLS...I WANT IT. K!? ;_____;


Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.