![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Testing..
:dozinoff = That's me right now.. :wOOt = Me excited :tongue :blink = Being hyper.. :music :shifty = Listening to Ayu :naughty = My boyfriend is hott smiley ![]() ![]() :dry = Teacher, I don't want more homework! :sneaky = Ok mom, I want those Hi-Chews at the Korean/Japanese market.. Hey, I have a suggestion. How about a kissy smiley? Like 2 smilies kissing? That'd be really cute!There are 2 rolleyes smilies. They have the same url to use them. -_- The new rolleyes smiley looks scarstic and happy.. Haha! The Ohmy smiley, it turns out to a instead of the actual smiley.. The mad one too..
__________________
![]() ![]() Imagination Ayu Thanks to alphanumeric AIM: Yukinocutie Last edited by Yuki; 20th May 2003 at 11:18 PM. |
|
|
![]() |