AYU'S PRIDE - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 8th July 2006, 04:16 AM
Kikaru Kikaru is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,435
How does she have more freedom than ordinary people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asongforXX
Actually, I doubt Ayu has more freedom than "ordinary" people...
True. We don't have paperazzis follow us around. We don't have people scruitinize our every move. We don't have tabloids making fake rumours about us. Not at least to the extent she faces. I mean, when was the last time someone posted something nationwide about you getting drunk in a gay bar?

Personally, I love Pride because it's not a mellow ballad. It's strong and powerful.
__________________



It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
pride


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.