[2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Asian Music Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Which album do you enjoy most?
Secret - Ayumi Hamasaki 321 77.72%
Black Cherry - Koda Kumi 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th December 2006, 05:33 AM
WillofDusk WillofDusk is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,055
oh?
How do ya know it was was made before startin'/borntobe?
Team Ayu really has announced about the changing of mini to full album.
Even it was made already, recording and checkin on each songs really needs time and hard working.and so as filming the two PV 1LOVE and momentum at the time, you should know it already,1LOVE was made just less than 1 month before the release day and we just accidentally know it, I believe Ayu really has to work on those new release song very hard.That's why I chose Secret
This also the first time I see an album that go with a drama, whole promotional tricks.
It's time I'm outta here,I always the starter of many fight in other forum (hoho) sorry if I had alread started one/
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.