![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah 3rd and 6th ftw, the cover's not too bad but the other two... omg her lips!!
__________________
![]() ~Set by Yoake~ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The first outfit is questionable, but that doesn't mean it isn't a really nice shoot.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No way! I just bought nail polish the same color has she has in this photo shot. What a crazy coincidence. *runs over to the nail polish*
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, just coming out of school today, but thanks for sharing!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want these clothes! It's been a while since I loved her shoot outfits. Great thanks for sharing!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gorgeous! I love them!
I love her fashion that she's wearing
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
O M G !! PICTURES ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!! I love them soooooo much
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like her lips. I'd kiss em.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
The last pic is so beautiful
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
AYU WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR LIPS?!
Whatever, these are actually quite nice !"When asked what she'd want to teach her children (if she'd ever get any), she answered: "English", because it broadens your horizons in her opinion ^-^" Oh that is so cute ;___;
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
The clothes are gorgeous!!
I'm still upset about what she did to her lips, they looked pretty before! Now they don't look so great But other than that, a really gorgeous photoshoot! ^^
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG I LOVE the clothes!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
The cover and the 3rd scan can DIAF. The rest are actually pretty good.
The lips don't look as 'WTF Ayu!!!!' as in other recent shoots, they look somewhat normal here... they remind of Aya Hirano's lol. The 2nd and third outfits are what mostly make this shoot for me, she looks great in them. Thanks for posting. ^^
__________________
Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven* **~Idororu Rabu~** Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol, people here are so dramatic. Her lips don't look gross. It's called lip plumper and a pout
![]() They've certainly been more over the top than this. I think she looks sexy in this shoot. Really modern and cool. I like the whole colour scheme and I really want her green nail polish.
__________________
We're All Mad Here. |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
ah ayu. awesome as always.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
love it...
__________________
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
love them! the 3rd is my favorite~
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
I freaking love this shoot!!! As long as her head doesn't fall off in the last pic that is.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
the 6th scan is gorgeous!
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ayu, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, scans, scawaii |
|
|
![]() |