So omg Ayu Wedding discussion thread~ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 1st January 2011, 03:55 AM
Real me Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Don't be stupid, u can't sing well if u can't hear ur own voice well... It's the same thing as saying someone can be a good painter even being blind cuz the person still has total control over their hands...
i agree, but less harshly.

@ID: that gif is so cute.

tumblr

Old 1st January 2011, 04:01 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

With all the possible conspiracies, worries, wishes, endless debates and arguments, I'm sure we'll have multiple wedding discussion thread in the future... Not to mention when the real wedding is coming, we'll have another dozen of "OMG Ayu Wedding countdown thread" .
Old 1st January 2011, 04:03 AM
Real me Initiate

i hope Ayu will elaborate for us soon. i'm sure she's getting flooded on TA and Twitter.

tumblr

Old 1st January 2011, 04:05 AM
appears Initiate

Love on first sight or Love on first PV onsite? Hehehehe...BUt i don't mind Ayu getting married~~But I hope she will continue her singing carrier~~and i hope the theme song for the "Tales of..." is not from the Love SOngs album, but a new material!!!!

Lastly, CONGRATEZ AYU!!! Finally~~~
Old 1st January 2011, 04:06 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^ yeaaaa i want her to still continue singing!
and I really expect a press conference about this whole thing!
Old 1st January 2011, 04:11 AM
Don't look back Initiate

^yea but she can finally take a break...Can totally picture Virgin Road playing as they walk down the aisle. imagine they are walking towards the stage and on the stage, VR PV plays at the scene as they walk down in 'reel'life LOL
Old 1st January 2011, 04:13 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^ yea maybe taking a break for like few months? enjoy her newly weds like many other couples in the world? haha~~
Old 1st January 2011, 04:13 AM
rainy day Initiate

I'm just really happy for her. <3
Old 1st January 2011, 04:14 AM
appears Initiate

Love on first sight or Love on first PV onsite? Hehehehe...BUt i don't mind Ayu getting married~~But I hope she will continue her singing carrier~~and i hope the theme song for the "Tales of..." is not from the Love SOngs album, but a new material!!!!

Lastly, CONGRATEZ AYU!!! Finally~~~
Old 1st January 2011, 04:14 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiSeido View Post
Maybe it is not a joke, but some marketing idea. Love songs has just been released. There needs to be a topic to enhance number of sales. I belong to the few ppl that didn't even believe in the A BEST issue which was just as staged as this marriage thing, but that's something one has to decide by his own, to whether believe entertainment media news / news that are made for media, or not.
weird thing is.. a part of me is with you.. haha..

I mean.. judging from the timing.. -- IF Virgin Road is talking about her realtionship with Mannie--

she must have wrote the Virgin Road song for a while already (way before the PV is made) then Mannie should have proposed to her before that rite? But it seems like they just know each other for well.. only four months?

the timing is not that rite.. unless they really have known each other way back before the PV making.. imo..
and keep fighting facing himself
even he knows that
he’ll never be a winner or a loser..
it’s a eternal fight..

----------------------------- k21sh3n’s
Old 1st January 2011, 04:15 AM
neverending dream Initiate

OHMYGOD I've been gone for 3 days and Ayu's getting married.

Anyway! I'm genuinely happy for her but at the same time worried.
Ayu should learn English properly and Mannie should learn Japanese.

Last edited by Cherry Dynamite; 1st January 2011 at 04:42 AM.
Old 1st January 2011, 04:15 AM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Don't be stupid, u can't sing well if u can't hear ur own voice well... It's the same thing as saying someone can be a good painter even being blind cuz the person still has total control over their hands...
She's offkey in all her lives because she physically cannot hit the notes because her vocal cords are strained. I'm sure the ear plays a role as well, but as we have seen, she has had some decent lives recently so she's obviously learned to work with it... Completely different ballpark in the recording studio - it's a relaxed environment, multiple takes, etc.

Not trying to say she's not actually deaf, but that cannot be used all the time as an excuse for poor vocals. I find it very admiring that she is still singing being faced with such adversity, but it's still no excuse. I don't see how cutting notes short and being severely out of breath has to do with deafness - The poor vocals seem to be more associated with fatigue than with hearing loss.
Old 1st January 2011, 04:20 AM
And Then Initiate

I think they knew each other before Virgin Road...Seriously, read the lyric.
Old 1st January 2011, 04:21 AM
Real me Initiate

oh my, will Ayu change her last name? Ayumi Schwarz. O___O; that actually doesn't sound bad.

tumblr

Old 1st January 2011, 04:21 AM
Initiate

I'm happy for her... but I don't like it when people want to know everything right away. A wedding on stage? A wedding is something special, it's meant to be a lovely memory shared by two people who are in love, and not full of screaming fans. I wouldn't mind seeing the ceremony if I were invited, but obviously I'm not, so I'd rather she didn't show it to us. Making a big deal out of it would seem like a marketing move. Seeing her excitement through her blog and maybe one picture of them in their attire would be enough.
Old 1st January 2011, 04:23 AM
Real me Initiate

^i agree with you... that's why i'm thinking she'll want something glamorous but private.

tumblr

Old 1st January 2011, 04:24 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
She's offkey in all her lives because she physically cannot hit the notes because her vocal cords are strained. I'm sure the ear plays a role as well, but as we have seen, she has had some decent lives recently so she's obviously learned to work with it... Completely different ballpark in the recording studio - it's a relaxed environment, multiple takes, etc.

Not trying to say she's not actually deaf, but that cannot be used all the time as an excuse for poor vocals. I find it very admiring that she is still singing being faced with such adversity, but it's still no excuse. I don't see how cutting notes short and being severely out of breath has to do with deafness - The poor vocals seem to be more associated with fatigue than with hearing loss.
Try to sing without listening to urself... it's really easy to go out of ur range, singing out of the right timing, singing louder than u should, etc...

Anyway... the poor singing comes from poor technique... She was getting better and better, even if she was never going to sing like Mariah, she was getting good enough.... And when she was getting it, she got deaf and is having to learn the whole thing again on this new situation...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 1st January 2011, 04:38 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I agree with Melodie but I still wanna see a few pics of her in a dress or kimono.

twitterlast.fmplug.dj

Old 1st January 2011, 04:45 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I was so shocked! Still cant come to terms that Ayu and Mannie are getting married. And so soon after meeting! So happy for her though!!
Old 1st January 2011, 04:50 AM
until that Day… Initiate

yeaa wanna see her wedding pics too..i'm sure she'll let us see that..but not the actual ceremony...
but since she's QUEEN of Jpop for so long..how we could not have a chance to watch it? haha..but yeah, i hope a peaceful marriage to dear Ayu~~

Tags
*~*flounce*~*, ayu, ayumi nom nom, mannie, manual, marriage, paella guy, wedding