![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Question...
Okay, I think that I am really dummy...
But... http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ves-live_music After the song London Brigde... there is coming a song of Ayu.. a kind of remix.. How does this song called?
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Um.. well first it's Not yet, then the regular ourselves.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not yet? Seriously? Umy... I didn't remember the song...
*stupid me*
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What! Best intro ever
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ Mirror was/is the best intro EVAAAR!!!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
They were both great :3 ... Uh god, I feel really dummy now xD
THANKS ZOOM FOR LEARN A BLONDINE SOMETHING!!
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |