Review Of A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ In Singapore's The Strait Times's Life ! papers - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 5th October 2008, 12:52 AM
Kikaru Kikaru is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,435
I don't mind the fact that he didn't give it a good rating. I actually agree with his early assessment of her voice. I actually didn't like Ayu's pre-duty voice that much, and had for my dear been my first song, I probably wouldn't have cared much for Ayu at all.

But as far as the article goes, it comes off as unprofessional. If it was a casual music blog, sure, why not. But since this reviewer is getting paid to review this, I thought at least they could have made the writing not so sloppy.
__________________



It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a complete ~all singles~, ayumi hamasaki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.