Why does Ayu move her mouth to vibrato? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 4th December 2008, 12:29 PM
ayumisrael's Avatar
ayumisrael ayumisrael is offline
Lelio Protector

 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Israel
Posts: 16,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I think she does it for show. Honestly I preferred her earlier days though when her vibrato was much more controlled.
Really? Her vibratos were kind of dull (and barely were there...)

As for me her vibratos since 2004 are the best vibratos ever, I just love it when she makes them long and exaggerated XD. It gives her voice a great quality.

I think she moves her mouth that it will be more convinient to make it or just a habit. Most of the singers who do vibratos well I saw them doing it.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 4th December 2008 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.