The Official Girls Aloud Thread Part 2 - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > General Music Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 9th December 2008, 05:27 PM
drewbilation drewbilation is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsaloud.co.uk
The Loving Kind - Full Details

You've seen the video and the cover artwork but now we can tell you what's going to be on the different formats for Girls Aloud's 20th single, 'The Loving Kind', out 12th January.

The CD single will feature the radio mix of 'The Loving Kind' but will also have on it the specially commissioned 'Girls on 45 Megamix', celebrating the band's 20th hit single. This features 12 Girls Aloud classics all mixed together by Jewels & Stone. It even features the intro and outro from the classic 'Stars on 45' medleys. This will only be available on the CD, not to download.

You can pre-order it here.

There is also the very limited edition 7" which will be available solely through the Girls Aloud shop. It features the radio mix as well as the B side 'Memory of You', originally titled 'Japan'.

Meanwhile, iTunes will be the only place to download the exclusive Utah Saints Remix. All other digital stores (including the official GirlsAloud.com shop) will have the Wideboys Club Mix, while the Wideboys Radio Edit will be available exclusively on your mobile.
I am honestly NOT pleased that "Memory Of You" is only on the 7".

Last edited by drewbilation; 9th December 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: typo omg lol !!11
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 9th December 2008, 05:52 PM
milky_way's Avatar
milky_way milky_way is offline
Will Initiate

 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,534
Do those even sell that well?
__________________

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 9th December 2008, 07:26 PM
drewbilation drewbilation is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,273
^ not really. I think only the die-hard fans (like me =x) and record-player people buy them.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 9th December 2008, 08:35 PM
Re:★'s Avatar
Re:★ Re:★ is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Posts: 840
What a cheap trick... D:

I want all that stuff, but I'll be downloading from iTunes and that's it.

Someone better upload that megamix! Please.
__________________



ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 9th December 2008, 09:38 PM
MemorialAddress's Avatar
MemorialAddress MemorialAddress is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,223
Well, my dad has a record player that can hook up to the computer and turn records into MP3.
So maybe I'll buy this and make an MP3
__________________



Wonderful set by MeyMey★
2nd banner by xLitax

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 9th December 2008, 10:14 PM
Re:★'s Avatar
Re:★ Re:★ is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 View Post
Well, my dad has a record player that can hook up to the computer and turn records into MP3.
So maybe I'll buy this and make an MP3
~~~!!!

I'd try to find the CD, but the cover is pretty hideous so, nah.
__________________



ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 13th December 2008, 07:46 PM
LEOyumi's Avatar
LEOyumi LEOyumi is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,199
The Loving Kind is so great <3~
But the covers of the OOC projects are all hideous >_>
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 13th December 2008, 08:34 PM
MemorialAddress's Avatar
MemorialAddress MemorialAddress is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,223
The covers have actually grown on me. At first I hated the OOC cover, but now I actually like it!
And I also like the cover for TLK!
__________________



Wonderful set by MeyMey★
2nd banner by xLitax

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 13th December 2008, 08:52 PM
drewbilation drewbilation is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,273
the making of "The Loving Kind's" video aired today.

also, The Girls Aloud Party has just started! hopefully both will be on YouTube later tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 14th December 2008, 03:12 AM
Re:★'s Avatar
Re:★ Re:★ is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Posts: 840
I'm pissed the hell off because TV3 decided to show The Xtra Factor instead! The whole show had better be on YouTube!

But I'm also super happy Alexandra won, and also pissed off again because her single isn't on the Irish iTunes yet. D:
__________________



ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 14th December 2008, 03:17 AM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re:★ View Post
I'm pissed the hell off because TV3 decided to show The Xtra Factor instead! The whole show had better be on YouTube!

But I'm also super happy Alexandra won, and also pissed off again because her single isn't on the Irish iTunes yet. D:
A bunch of the skits and performances are being uploaded HERE. I think everything will be up by the end of the night.

And I'm extremely happy that she won as well. If Eoghan won I would seriously quit watching the show altogether.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 14th December 2008, 04:19 AM
Re:★'s Avatar
Re:★ Re:★ is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
A bunch of the skits and performances are being uploaded HERE. I think everything will be up by the end of the night.

And I'm extremely happy that she won as well. If Eoghan won I would seriously quit watching the show altogether.
Thank you!

The single isn't on the iTunes Store yet. :/
__________________



ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 14th December 2008, 09:43 AM
Kaiouforever's Avatar
Kaiouforever Kaiouforever is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
A bunch of the skits and performances are being uploaded HERE. I think everything will be up by the end of the night.
Thanks for the link! The ones I've watched so far are hilarious. This made me so happy!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 14th December 2008, 09:40 PM
drewbilation drewbilation is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirror.co.uk
Girls Aloud end rift rumours with new three-album deal

I'm excited to announce the lovely Girls Aloud have just signed another three-album deal with Polydor – rubbishing rumours of cat-fighting over Cheryl Cole's X Factor fame or Nadine Coyle's move to LA.

The details were thrashed out at the Metropolitan hotel in Mayfair last week.

And to celebrate Cheryl has invited Nadine, Kimberly, Nicola and Sarah to her house next week for Christmas lunch.

Save me some spuds, girls?
yay!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 14th December 2008, 10:19 PM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
THREE more albums?! My God I am so happy right now

EDIT: Forgot to add; you're welcome guys
__________________



Last edited by bondingo; 14th December 2008 at 11:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 14th December 2008, 10:58 PM
MemorialAddress's Avatar
MemorialAddress MemorialAddress is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,223
Yay!
__________________



Wonderful set by MeyMey★
2nd banner by xLitax

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 14th December 2008, 11:40 PM
Kaiouforever's Avatar
Kaiouforever Kaiouforever is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 5,026
Three more albums?! That means three more occasions to celebrate =D
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 15th December 2008, 03:28 AM
milky_way's Avatar
milky_way milky_way is offline
Will Initiate

 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,534
Three more albums? Hell yeah!!!
__________________

Koda Kumi Concert Audio

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 15th December 2008, 03:51 AM
DA1SUK1DAY01691's Avatar
DA1SUK1DAY01691 DA1SUK1DAY01691 is offline
no more words Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,744
They're on such a roll, by their 6th album we're probably not gonna be handle any song that comes from them! Haha.
__________________
Twitter
Translation Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 15th December 2008, 04:09 AM
bernardation's Avatar
bernardation bernardation is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,047
three more albums? YAAY
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
britpop, girl group, girls aloud, out of control, quite good


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.