About ourselves PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 12th March 2009, 09:07 PM
Lee_410
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
A BEST was in 2001. ourselves was in 2003. why the long wait of 2 years?
I think she waited that long because she wanted to feel "safe" so she could strike out at avex while they're off-guard?I don't know.

The PV is about what Ayu felt at the time,avex controlling her,singles she didn't wanted to release(she was forced to release NEVER EVER,and it appears on the PV),she felt she was "trapped"(chains,dark room).The scientist are the "avex" of the PV.I love how they rip the covers,then sew them back and put lipstick or write with red markers on them(I think it's about avex using Ayu as a product,and well,they still do).ourselves PV was really good,with all the details,symbolism and all,but that part with the huge black wig...I think it's just wrong there.Oh,btw,the guys with the ayu-masks are the press,media etc.In the PV,they chase Ayu and try to "kill" her,just as IRL,the press always follows Ayu,etc.

Well,it's what I think.Maybe more replies from other members will explain more things~
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.