[Rumor] ayu confirm this R'n'R Circus TOUR will come to ASIA - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th April 2010, 12:11 AM
AngelSenshi's Avatar
AngelSenshi AngelSenshi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Malta
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
^hahahaha XD yeah, you know, I really expect a world tour soon... the big decision, overseas offerts, the vivi interview and the surprise she has to say about sth she never did before... Maybe I'm dreaming too much XDD But dream is free, and it's nice... so I let my "lollipop" (as you said) side appear xDDD

And I'm also a bit happy about this Asia tour... of course I'm happy for her fans in asia, but it would be easier for me (and cheaper) to go to HK, Shanghai or Taiwan than Japan... So yeah... I also see a better oportunity for me to go to her concert XD
As you said, dreams are free So every 10 dreams I have an Ayu concert in my head that I attend
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.