![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why was Startin'/Born To Be and BLUEBIRD ignored for A BEST 2?
Was there any reason? I think I only just realised they were released before A BEST 2. I just it odd they only considered releases from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride, snubbing (miss)understood and Secret albums altogether.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cause Secret was out just few monts before BEST and it will makes Secret sales worst to include those songs
BB & BF was out also
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually it only left out the Secret album which will probably be in the next Best album whenever that comes out. Bold & Delicious/Pride is the last single from (m)u. Fairyland, STEP you, Heaven, and Is This Love? from (m)u is on the A Best 2 albums.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
They always said it, from the date A best 2 were announced: the 2 bests include songs from I am... to (miss)understood.
Secret's songs will be in A best 3 ^^
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
A Best 2 includes everything she did between the singles evolution and Bold & Delicious/Pride...
All the songs u pointed were released after b&d/pride... Her next A Best will cover everything from (miss)understood album tracks to some unreleased single/album... |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
yup! it was mentioned that A BEST 2 will only contain songs from evolution to Bold & Delicious/Pride.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
^NOT AT ALL.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You definitely would have seen something about it here if it were.
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
People are just talking about it... The whole 50th single thing is making people over here to overthink xD
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Conspiracy theorists getting excited about nothing, not going to happen for awhile...
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Secret, GUILTY, NEXT LEVEL and RnRC aren't enough :/ |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
A Best 2 covered 20 singles and 3 albums (+ memorial address)
we have 5 albums and 13 singles since it... |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
(miss)understood was in a best 2 too... |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Nops, A Best 2 covers only (miss)understood singles, not the album tracks (I said that 5 times today? xD)
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm glad Secret's tracks weren't included. Don't you think people would've been like, "Hey didn't I just buy these songs twice?"
Assuming A BEST 3 were to come out at some point, at least it'll have songs that were actually well-known and popular like JEWEL and BLUE BIRD to back it up instead of, say, the likes of glitter and fated.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was about to say WOW A BEST 2!!!! but then I remembered Black and White -.-
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
what makes a song "best"? she left some single songs out, and included some album tracks? something to do with fan favorites and single sales maybe?
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet? Last edited by Picaflor 7/4; 25th September 2010 at 11:49 PM. |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fan favorites and her favorites
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |