![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#61
|
||||
|
||||
|
This reminds me of 2007 for some reason...
__________________
|
|
#62
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wonder when we'll get HQ scans... I really love those previews.
__________________
|
|
#63
|
||||
|
||||
|
...I hate it.
![]() Contrast is about 70-80% too high. This would be fine if she were painted to be, you know, a geisha. |
|
#64
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Get rid of the bangs Ayu.
__________________
![]() Folie à Deux |
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
Still no scanns?
|
|
#66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, where's the scans?
|
|
#67
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beautiful!
__________________
|
|
#68
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
|
|
#69
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought she just dyed her hair grey! I loved the grey! and now it's orange
![]()
|
|
#70
|
||||
|
||||
|
now its blond maybe?? she had it blond for the last day of the 7 days final xd
|
|
#71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Seems like there's a delay in the scans, apparently...
|
|
#72
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ a HUGE delay. seriously. this magazine has been out for a LONG time to not have any scans...
|
|
#73
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want JELLY scans NOW!! Where are they? O_____O
__________________
Music on. World off. ♫ |
|
#74
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wtf? Does no Ayu fan buy JELLY?
|
|
#75
|
||||
|
||||
|
lovely hair colour
__________________
![]() ~thanks pepper for the set~ |
|
#76
|
||||
|
||||
|
I asked our amazing Taki-san
he bought this magazine, but will recieve it only in the middle of november. We'll definetely get scans, but little later |
|
#77
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ that's good to know~ hope we'll get it reallllll soon then
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#78
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess JELLY isn't purchased by winccy usually and the hudie scanning groups didn't get it either.
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ayu, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, jelly |
|
|
![]() |