COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A logo released [now in purple] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st December 2010, 03:04 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodie View Post
I loved the Future Classics logo, this one not so much.

Sigh, is Ayu losing her creativity?
I still can't get over the not so impressive track list
It's not that she's losing her creativity. That's just ayu's way. She's always been big on friendship, and giving her friends chances to maybe do things they've always wanted to try. Letting Peco (a choreographer) become backup singer was also the same thing. Though I respect her for it, I think ayu needs to let the professionals do their jobs sometimes as well. :p
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, logo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.