COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A logo released [now in purple] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st December 2010, 03:36 AM
Misa-chan's Avatar
Misa-chan Misa-chan is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
To be honest.... If professionals were responsible for last years logo... I'd rather have the friends LOL.

Also, I think the whole theme with the album covers and this logo is simplicity. Nothing is really over done or over dramatic and I honestly prefer it that way. Besides, this CLD doesn't really have a theme so I didn't expect a spectacular logo anyway.
I've nothing against the album covers, they're really good. But this logo just seems unfitting to me. Kiddish is a good word. I'm not saying it's not a good logo, it just doesn't fit the glam diva and Jpop queen that ayu is. Looks more like a logo for more childish groups like Morning Musume. I miss the elegant logos like the MS key, and the 10th anniv heart and crown. Now those just proclaim "ayu, the queen" which is the right vibe, I feel.
__________________

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, logo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.