You were.../BALLAD limited box set? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19th April 2011, 01:28 PM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
You were.../BALLAD limited box set?

I just fell over this information on JapanesePrincess:

Extra: “You were… / BALLAD” was also released in a limited edition box which included all three versions of the single.

Does anybody have more information about this, or maybe pictures?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19th April 2011, 01:53 PM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
The box was sold at the CDL 09-10.
It was limited to 2010 copies.

pics
Spoiler:




Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19th April 2011, 03:08 PM
ayuuk's Avatar
ayuuk ayuuk is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,900
^Nice pics! I have the poster of the cover, which I got at the CDL venue.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19th April 2011, 03:30 PM
Heavenly's Avatar
Heavenly Heavenly is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: France
Posts: 2,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
^Nice pics! I have the poster of the cover, which I got at the CDL venue.
You've got a poster with the pic with the feathers and blue background ? O_O
OMG! Would you please post some photos ?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19th April 2011, 03:50 PM
ayuuk's Avatar
ayuuk ayuuk is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,900
I had it rolled somewhere, not very organized with my poster collection. Is that picture amazing? I didn't quite like it in the first place...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19th April 2011, 05:55 PM
PinkShinigami's Avatar
PinkShinigami PinkShinigami is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,943
Oh, thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19th April 2011, 09:43 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
o.o this is the first time I seen this O.o
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Heavenly's Avatar
Heavenly Heavenly is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: France
Posts: 2,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
I had it rolled somewhere, not very organized with my poster collection. Is that picture amazing? I didn't quite like it in the first place...
At the first sight, me neither, but this pic in poster should be amazing o.o
If you can't take photos it's ok, it's just that i didn't even know there were posters with that pic ^^
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18th June 2011, 09:46 AM
OyTony's Avatar
OyTony OyTony is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zurich/Switzerland
Posts: 1,311
Will post the cover here too. ^^


Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.