[Itano Tomomi] Tomochin's First Official Thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 9th July 2011, 10:23 PM
bondingo's Avatar
bondingo bondingo is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Posts: 5,541
^Holy crap! That's incredible

I know it's only NINKI, but it's still exciting to see. Can't wait to see how it actually ends up selling.

And yeah, after further review, that performance was a bit rough. She should've went into her head voice for those high notes, but I've heard worse. I think she'll definitely improve with time too. She has a nice tone imo so if she can just work on other stuff I think she has the potential to sound very good.
__________________


Reply With Quote
 

Tags
板野友美, akb48, idol, tomomi itano


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.