how long are ayu's concerts? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 30th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Energist Energist is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29
When I went to R'nR Circus, I think I left like.... 2 hours before it started mostly because I was all excited to get there (even though I lived like.... only half an hour away) and had plenty of time to buy tons of stuff and sit around for a while and I want to say the concert was 3 or 3.5 hours? Me and my friend I went with had time to walk from Yoyogi Stadium afterwards to the Don Quihote in Shibuya, wander around there for a while, then go sit and drink in the middle of Takeshita-dori for a while and still catch the last trains home.

The concert doors opened at 5 and the concert started at 6. They pretty much plan the concert times so people can catch trains home afterwards with plenty of time since not as many people would go if they were stranded until the next morning haha. (Also, because I'm a WONDERFUL influence; Just skip school the next day hahahaha )
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.