Rainbow Tracklist From Ayu's Official Website - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 12th December 2002, 12:21 AM
Biscuitgirl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Grantith
EdenZone, I already posted all of that. Why did you post it over again?


I'm pretty sure that you can always listen to Rainbow on the album. I think that you need the password in order to access the website to write the lyrics to Rainbow. And the web site is only taking submissions until January 31. So I'm pretty sure that you can listen to Rainbow without a password, you just can't access the website without the password. We will find out for sure when the album is released.

Hmm... well, I only suggested that since the article said:
Quote:
If this site is accessed using the password enclosed, album the non-recorded music used as the original form of 00 music "" can be listened to.
but who really knows? You're right. We'll just have to wait!
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, rainbow


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.