Quick question - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 8th May 2012, 10:29 AM
mellody's Avatar
mellody mellody is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Land of Covenant
Posts: 2,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by microphone View Post
I did notice that that but I didn't know what she meant. At first, I thought I missed a line in the studio recording but I realized she changed it for that performance.
I guess it's because the Kouhaku theme, Sing for tomorrow, hopefully the song message delivered to every people in Japan, especially the victims, I guess.

Quote:
Onaji toki o kizande onaji mirai shinjite ru Nippon
Kinou no namida mo kyou no egao mo shinjitsu na mama
Which become:
Quote:
Japan is having the same time and believing in the same future
Our tears yesterday and our smiles today are both true
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
miwa what are you doing ?
Quote:
神はご自分のひとり子を与えるほどに世を愛されたからだ。それは,彼を信じる者がみな滅びることなく,永遠 の命を持つためだ。
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.