Ayu discography in Itunes - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 6th March 2014, 05:23 PM
NintendoHTF1242's Avatar
NintendoHTF1242 NintendoHTF1242 is offline
Secret Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 11,101
I used to have that struggle when I downloaded all her singles and albums. But now, the only music from Ayu I have are from CDs that I own of hers. So organizing isn't that much of an issue.

You can make separate playlists for the albums, compilations, singles, and remix albums?
__________________
Tumblr
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.