![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do remember she lost her mind over Tohoshinki at a-nation, haha
![]() "Imagine" is pretty much one of EVERYONE'S favorite songs if they're really into music. I remember the DOME TOUR 2001 History Book had one photo with a stack of mini-LP style CDs... The Rolling Stones' "Sticky Fingers" and RHCP's "BloodSugarSexMagik" among them. Dunno if they were hers, her band members', or what, but that photo WAS given a whole page, so that's probably just what everyone was listening to during DT2001 rehearsals. In a Popteen interview she once mentioned liking P!NK's then-current album, and in I think the TIME Magazine interview she talked about buying Joan Osborne's "Relish" album because she liked "One of Us" when she heard it in the Vanilla Sky trailer.
__________________
Twitter: @deliriumzer0 Ayumi Hamasaki Song-A-Day 2015 (new ayu wiki site thing, work in progress, don't click yet) |
|
|
![]() |