30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 5th November 2020, 07:39 PM
Surreal17's Avatar
Surreal17 Surreal17 is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,546
Day 5: A song you first disliked but now love
STEP you. I really disliked this at first but over time I grew to like it (even though I can't really say I love it). One of the best things about it is its replay value, I always come back to it from time to time.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.