Can anyone explain what the alterna PV is about? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #40  
Old 22nd August 2005, 04:14 AM
catcher_inthelight's Avatar
catcher_inthelight catcher_inthelight is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In a grassy field of trees and light capturing butterflies
Posts: 388
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! NOW! I said in my little tyraid that she should (make her own record company)! Its right there I said it! I would never want her to totally quit unless she wants or needs to b/c of the pressure!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.