[Pics] TeamAyu Mag Vol. 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 4th January 2006, 01:43 PM
Yarumi's Avatar
Yarumi Yarumi is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1,891
thanks for the scans!

I love the cartoon Ayu with dark hair... but I do miss her golden locks Perhaps this dark phase will pass

that 3 picture.... at the very bottom middle with that black dress on... what is that from? some photo shoot I missed??? I like it! I want to see that PS
__________________


..::|Do no evil|::..

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.