[2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Asian Music Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Which album do you enjoy most?
Secret - Ayumi Hamasaki 321 77.72%
Black Cherry - Koda Kumi 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17th December 2006, 10:49 PM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Wow, one thing I have learned in life is, experiment the things on your own instead of just passively listening to others. By reading the coments about Black Cherry, I was indeed expecting a totally awful album. I was actually scared to listening to the WON'T BE LONG Black Cherry Ver. That song actually doesn't sound a quarter bad as some of the comments make it sound. I kinda like it, and it's "urban" feel (a la "Heat" and "JUICY") does a good follow up for JUICY. I've learned to like the 4 HOT WAVE songs, specially "I'll be there".
And c'mon this album has the best song released in 2006: "koi no tsubomi", I just love that song to death! This album already gets a 10 from me just because it has that song, no matter how much the others might suck heh.

Not saying this album is the better than Secret (I only still listened to it up to track 12), but I sincerely hope you guys didn't first listen to this album (BLACK CHERRY) directly comparing it to ayu's Secret as that would be kinda stupid. Both albums sound so different. I don't critize comparing both, just hoping no one listened to BLACK CHERRY for the first time directly comparing it to ayu's Secret.
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.