[2006] Black Cherry vs. Secret (oh yes, I went there!) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Asian Music Polls

Notices

View Poll Results: Which album do you enjoy most?
Secret - Ayumi Hamasaki 321 77.72%
Black Cherry - Koda Kumi 92 22.28%
Voters: 413. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 18th December 2006, 02:28 AM
Rickumi's Avatar
Rickumi Rickumi is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,799
Both are good on it´s own way

I said ayu did a pack of upgrades but it was not an offence. Kumi did that too. Its their style of song.... It´s not gonna change too much from what we aready know so.....

u know what

I really wanna hear ayu and kuu singin together.
and yes, she sings "crap your hands" ¬¬ poor girl lol
__________________


because we are going to be together untill our next life... - I´m in love
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.