Why does Ayu move her mouth to vibrato? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 4th December 2008, 03:30 PM
TOBEAYU's Avatar
TOBEAYU TOBEAYU is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 52
I try to explain this... But I want to apologize because you know... english isn't my mother tongue.
So, move the mouth when she is doing vibratos is a little trick, a little help to make the sound. Sometimes, specially when your voice isn't in a good condition, you need a little help to make some sounds with your voice.
There are a lot of little helps for singers to do some sounds when your voice isn't good... or you have a cold and need to performance (like AYU sometimes) and well... that's the reason why AYU moves her mouth sometimes. With this help she doesn't force her vocal chords (strings? I don't know how to say that but I hope you understand) so much, and she can take care a little more of her voice and vocal chords...

Imagine sing everyday or every two days two hours... without a rest. Your voice suffer a lot and with the pass of the time it finally sounds like... ****. xD

Well... I don't know if I've been able to explain myself.... xD I'm terrible! xD
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.