Bilibili Macro Link 2021 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 14th July 2021, 05:37 AM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
I don't know... As regards being offkey, I believe editing can do wonders. I don't remember which live it was (but an old one) and I compared both versions (edited/unedited), it was just day and night. Without her sounding robotic or over edited (like some later shows).
If they could have such results 20-10 years ago I have no doubt they can correct everything they want by now.

As I said the live version of Life really stands out (not in a good way) among all the other edited renditions of the last concert.
I really think she sound good in Life. She's off-key during some parts, but most of the time it sounds good and stable to me.
__________________



slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
blm2021


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.