Bilibili Macro Link 2021 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 14th July 2021, 06:20 AM
hidekirby's Avatar
hidekirby hidekirby is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: France
Posts: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I really think she sound good in Life. She's off-key during some parts, but most of the time it sounds good and stable to me.
I think it's obviously been far worse in the past but she's still quite far from sounding good to me (in that particular performance). Too many offkey parts throughout the whole song. In that regard it's really contrasting with the edited versions of the other songs where (almost?) everything is on key and where she seems to hit every single note effortlessly.

That's what I mean when I say you can't really judge from prerecorded live versions. With ayu the difference between edited and unedited has been pretty noticeable. Above all when the source material wasn't great to begin with.

I would say she's still trying not to scream and have more control which is definitely a good thing to carry on. And we all heard good improvements with the last non-edited Promised Land. Hope it's going on like that. At least it shows she is really focusing on vocals these days.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
blm2021


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.